Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pinoy Achiever, are you? (Intro-About)


So here it is. I am not really a fan of blogs and rarely read one. But since we have this project, I am compelled to create one.

I thought this is just a fad. For writers. For those who like to broadcast their thoughts and experiences.

Looking further, it really has benefits (blogging). For the author and for those who would take time to visit and read it's content.

It's actually bit exciting starting your space on the net. Voicing out. It kills time and makes you think.

I already have a website, http://vjgonzaga.com a legacy of my very first supported product (MS-OL) but have not updated that piece for ages. Probably, I may not be good maintaining certain things. Hopefully, I could keep this up and/or resurrect my initial site.

So why did I chose Philippine success stories? It is because of the following:
* It seems there's a number of Filipinos who do not value their roots. Doesn't care much.
* That there's more in the Philippines than corruption, poverty and boxing.
* I want to promote the faceless pinoys who makes a difference. Be it a big or small contribution.

This is a channel relaying that Filipinos makes an impact - a positive impact. This should make us proud of who we are, give us hope and lead our direction to where we are going as people and as a nation. There are Pinoychievers - world class, concerned and a good example. All of us could be "pinoychievers". We all have a chance.. and it starts now.

A happy day to you!

0 comments: