Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Myblog..Resurected


Hi, it's been 7 months since I last posted. I'd been thinking if I would post or not but I have a lot of things in mind and stuff that happened. I'd been thinking of the pros and cons of blogging and giving too much information of one's self online. I also wonder if it's only me who's checking on this but then, who cares? It's about ideas and having something to remind you of events and important things.
So here it is again. I've discovered that myblog is still alive and about this flag counter feature. I'm really interested in that though I don't know if the number of visitors (or interested) would increase. Maybe yes it matters, maybe no. But at this point, I just decided.. I would blog again.
There are many things that happened and would happen. I'll try to share it but more on thoughts and positive things.
I'd been weighing in the past with the good and bad sides of blogging and I come up with the following:
• The not so good effects:
-Exposing too much of yourself/personal. This means you may be vulnerable or be easily traced over the Internet. You may also be subject to identity theft.
-Frequent voicing out may not be that advisable.
-Exposing grammar slips and other weaknesses.
• However, the good effects outnumbered the negative ones:
- Sharing good stories/thoughts uplifts. It's like telling that the world is not really that bad at all.
- Some ideas maybe used as reference for others. Like in my case, I'd be leaving for vacation and I'm searching online for things to consider and other people's blog helped.
- It's journal where you can document what's in your mind.
- A past time, like now that I'm no longer sleepy in the middle of the night.
- Would help me practice writing and would make me think.
I guess I would just be cautious and continue posting. Regardless if there are readers or none and if my grammatical errors would show, I'll update this as much as I could and give my thoughts.
Ciao for now..

0 comments: